Monday, July 20, 2009

Purple Love, its Deep!!

Purple Love..

So this picture is of me and my (in Smelly Mellies words) AMA-zing girl!!!!
She is so wonderful, as wonderful as music and warm sunshine on your face whilst eating Hagen Das and having bubbles blown all around you, yeah I think it’s called love!!!
We have been together for almost 7 years (in Oct) and it has been awesome all the way, all the smiles, happiness, ups, downs, fights, presents, kisses, fun and not fun. I guess that’s what it’s all about tho, you take the best with the worst and work on it to be happy!!
I really am not this ou that can write awesome post like others out there so I’m pretty much done and hope you get the idea, if you don’t, message me and I’ll answer any of your questions!!!!
Love you noodle!!!

Peace.
Love.
Unity.
Respect.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

*tear running dowm cheek*
I love u that much too!