Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Top Side Up

Ah a view from the top, what an awesome view it is, this is a piece of work done by the one and only Ama-zing Lady Times, I’ve been taking like millions of photos recently just trying to find one out of the hundreds that is awesome, the joy of digital I tell you. Well I think Lady Times might of thought I was mental in the head for this mission I’m on, but told her to try it, she did and she got this most amazing snap shop from the top, shit kinda rhymes…. Cool!!! Well anyway im on like this photo-sorta-editing crazy mission, but after looking at this we can all see who holds the true talent!!!
I mean just look at it!!! Freakin awesome if you ask me!!!
Go check her work at http://theamazingadventuresofladytimes.blogspot.com/ go do it!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

A veiw from the top. heee. thanks for the props my angel face!