Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lovely Lady o mine









So i thought i'd do a little post about this most incredible lady called Jess, someone who i have had the privilege of calling my girlfriend for over 7 years now. I love you noodle so much more than anything, thank you for being such a kick ass person and so awesome. I think this year is going to be AMA-Zing!! Watch this space, best you know!!!

Love you more than words can describe!!!

P.s Jess has a most amazing blog too, go check it out here


Peace ya'll

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Potta! You really are a gem! Flippen heart you with all my heart. That's the truth.

Mr Potta said...

I heart you back!!!

Jessica said...

heee

Lauren Setterberg said...

Ahhhh! So sweet. I think I need to do a post about you guys, you're so cute.

Mr Potta said...

At Lauren, why thank you, that would be totally way awesome cool!!! Let me know if there is anything you need for it :)
At Mel, hahaha, No ways she is mine!!!