Monday, January 11, 2010

New old hobby




I used to play the guitar back in the day when i was in high school, i was never like a Jimmy Page or Hendrix, but I enjoyed it, don't know why i stopped? I could have been really good by now!! Oh well, 15 years later I have decided it was time to try remaster the art of twanging a guitar. Jess got me theis little set up for my birthday last year and I must say, Its going much better than i expected, Now I just need to re-learn all the chords and scales and stuff!!! Even if it never takes me anywhere I just dig making Noise. I did however learn how to play Vampire Weekends A-Punk, NICE!!!!!

K that's me!
Peace.

3 comments:

Lauren Setterberg said...

That's a sweet ass amp!

Mr Potta said...

Why thanks, maybe one day I can get like a HUGE Marshall amp, til then this one will do!!!
It is so small, but oh so very loud!!!

Jessica said...

I love hearng you make noise cause then I know you're in your happy place...