Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not the secret, but an awesome friend!!

So this is not the huge surprise, (still working on it) This is Mel, she is an inspiration to me, really Mel if you reading this, you are way cool!! maybe one day when im all grown up i can be as awesome as you!!! She is a very intelligent lady, so smart, i've heard possibly the smartest women in Africa, believe it. She also has a nice little blog called Dirty Unknown go check it, full of little awesome things. She also happens to be my best friend Craig's long time girlfriend, who is also like my Girlfriend Jess's best friend. How lucky are we to all be besties. Mel i also consider you to ne one of my besties by the by.
K thats my little bit of me for today.
Much love.

Peace.

5 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Ive checked out her blog - its really cool :)

Mr Potta said...

Rather insightful, maybe one day my blog will be killer like!!

People call me Mel said...

Ah stop it gary, you can like to be making me all shy and shit.

And i'll gladly take the title of smartest woman in Africa. Next step... smartest woman in the WORLD!

:-) I love you garyness, and you are so totally one of my besties too.

+ I got props from Brazen, i think i'm going to faint.

Lauren Setterberg said...

Ah bless, so much of love. Hello clever, lovely Mel.

Jessica said...

i miss your posts!