Monday, January 11, 2010

Something special coming soon!!

Hello peoples of the world, so i have a really nice surprise coming to this lil ol blog o mine!!
Its got to do with a very very Talented guy and his music, I am going to put a tjoon up to listen to, a link to listen to more and a link to read up on him. He is part of an amazing Band and has made his own stuff on the side. I promise you, you will not be let down, no ways at all. Like never! Soon dear friends, hope I have all your attention!!

K
Peace.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

ooo la la. I know I know.

Mr Potta said...

You do, but sshhhhhh for now!!

Jessica said...

hehe. I'm gonna tell everybody...ready? It'sssssss ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a secret.
hehe!

People call me Mel said...

tell us already!