Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A new year!! AWESOME




So it is a new year, a clean slate!!! I will accomplish some great things this year!! Oh yes i will, if you book them they will come!! I look forward to many great chapters that will be opened in 2010. I will also try keep this blog thingy of mine going a little more and document my strange and unusual ways. At least i try right? hahaha!!
So i hope you guys, those few special peeps that read my posts have the most amazing year and all things that you want to come true, do come true!!

Peace.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

junipa! I am so looking forward to this 8th year with you my special! fekking exciting. It's gotten off to an awfully good start! Yessss!

Mr Potta said...

8 years already, WOW, and i love you more every day!!!!!!
it is going to rock!!!
If you book them they will come!!
It will be mine, oh yes it will be mine!!!

Lauren Setterberg said...

Ah, happy new year to you both. If you book them, they will come, haha. classic.

Mr Potta said...

Ha ha,Theu will come!!! (Waynes World, One of my all time fav's)!!
Hope you had an awesome holiday time Lau!!!